Why I do what I do?
I have spent many hours working with clients, and the one thing that keeps me coming back to do this work, is seeing how a client’s face “lights up” when they feel that things are changing. To see that look of relief beaming out from them, with a smile that is “a mile wide” just lights me up EVERY time
Maybe you are here because you just feel frustrated with how your life is working – or not working – at this point in time.
Maybe you are here because you are so tired of waking up and thinking “Is this all there is to life?”.
Maybe you are here out of curiosity, that’s OK too!
And maybe you are here because you are desperate for something to change and have no idea how to achieve that change.
FACTS ABOUT ME
- I have studied various healing modalities, starting with Reiki and doing pretty much any course I could get my hands on
- I think I look fairly “normal” and don’t have a black cat, witches hat or broom to use on full moon nights
- Aside from coaching and healing my other interests are photography and creating beautiful pictures from the photos
- I love nature and will happily spend my leisure time at the beach, wandering along a mountain stream or staring off into the bush for that elusive wild animal (we have an abundance of areas to view game in their natural habitat)
- I have been an Intuitive Energy Healer for over 20 years, so have lots of practical ways to help you.
- I love adventure and have been for a Hot Air Balloon ride, taken part in Sweat Lodges, Medicine Wheels, visited the White Lions of the Timbavati, walked with elephants, ridden horses and swum with wild dolphins. I have even built my own labyrinth in my yard!